Panhandle Producers & Royalty Owners is a 92-year-old oil and gas association but, What’s in it for you? What benefit do we serve?
Our primary purpose is to lobby and represent membership before political parties, state and federal agencies, to develop policy and position papers, and to act as your voice with regard to proposed legislation that impacts our industry.
PPROA was originally founded in 1929 as a non-profit industry association, governed by bylaws and directed by officers who are also members, to provide public relations, education, political donations, lobbying and publishing; however, our focus is collaboration between member companies.
What does your membership provide?
- Lobbyist in Austin
- Representation before local, state and federal agencies
- Policy, position papers, legislation
- Educational meetings, classes and materials
- Newsletter – The Pipeline
- A deeper connection to other peer industry groups while maintaining your personal connection with PPROA.
The Panhandle Producers & Royalty Owners Association is an advocate for oil and gas producers, mineral royalty owners and industry support companies in the Texas panhandle, western Oklahoma and southwestern Kansas. Association advocacy is both proactive and responsive and includes:
- Providing resources and contacts for member education and training
- Representation before local, statewide and national governmental bodies and their leaders
- Representation before civic and service organizations, media and schools
- Facilitation of member networking opportunities
- Disbursement of industry information to members
PPROA receives technical assistance and services from these companies: