The Panhandle Producers & Royalty Owners Association is an advocate for oil and gas producers, mineral royalty owners and industry support companies in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Association advocacy is both proactive and responsive and includes:
- Providing resources and contacts for member education and training
- Representation before local, statewide and national governmental bodies and their leaders
- Representation before civic and service organization, media, and schools
- Facilitation of member networking opportunities
- Disbursement of industry information to members
Chairman of the Board – Richard Beyea
Remnant Energy, Inc.
Past Chairman – Dana Newsome
ValPoint Operating, LLC
1st Chairman – R. J. Cree
Oilwell Operators, Inc.
2nd Chairman – Cooper Sanders
Quest Drilling Company, LLC
Secretary – Tyler Rufenacht
Questa Energy Corporation
Treasurer – Ed Nichols
Brown Graham & Company, PC
Carson Buckles Exploration, LLC
North Country Energy
IACX Rock Creek, LLC
Badger Operations, LLC
John Oates Co., Inc.
Sprouse Shrader Smith, PLLC