Your Privacy Rights
Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information in order to provide you with membership services, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
Information we collect automatically: When you use the shopping cart, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us may include, but is not limited to, the following: data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, and standard web log data and other information.
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use the shopping cart, including when you add information on a web form, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as credit card numbers that you link to your account.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
We may contact you via electronic means or postal mail to notify you regarding your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions